Graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law. Completed the master studies at the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law - Public Law module, Labor Law and Social Law submodule.
Since 2016 she was engaged as a legal trainee at the Law Office Vuković and partners, following which she started working at the Law Office Milić, & Kostić. In the course of the legal training she gained extensive experience in the domain of contracts and torts, labor, family and probate law.
After completion of the legal training, passing of bar examination, she was registered in the Attorney Directory of the Belgrade Bar Association.
• company law (incorporation of companies, carrying out status changes and changes of legal form, representation of legal entities at courts, drafting deeds and representation in bankruptcies, entering commercial contracts, etc.)
• labor law (drafting bylaws and individual deeds for the employer, representation in labor disputes etc.)
• contract law (drafting contracts of sale, deeds of gift, brokerage agreements, service contracts, loan agreements, lease agreements etc.)
• property law (drafting contracts on sale of real estate, representation of clients in the proceedings with the Republic Geodetic Authority, registration of mortgage and release of mortgage etc.)
• family law (representation in divorce proceedings, drafting marriage contracts, representation in the proceedings related to legal right to support and alimony etc.)
• probate law (drafting all contracts in probate law, representation in estate related probate proceedings before courts and notaries public etc.)
• law of torts (drafting defense in delictual proceedings, representation of physical and legal persons at hearings, drafting legal remedies etc.)
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: 069/ 22 00 570